Phoenix Contact’s M12 Ethernet Control Cabinet Feed-Through provides an easy way to transition from field devices to network structure components, such as switches, inside the control cabinet.
The M12 connection side of this compact bulkhead is fed through the control cabinet wall from the inside and fastened to the cabinet on the outside using the counter nut. Wiring can then be continued within the control cabinet using RJ45 patch cables. These connectors are available in both 4-position D-Coded and 8- position A-Coded.
- Meets CAT5 (IEC 11801:2002) and CAT5e (TIA 568B:2001)
- 4-position D-Coded and 8-position A-Coded
- 90 degree and 180 degree versions
- IP65/67 for the M12 connection
- Ambient temperature (operation) -25 C … 85 C