The SureCross™ DX80 from Banner Engineering is a radio frequency network system built around a Gateway and one or more Nodes.
- Wireless industrial I/O device with two discrete inputs, two analog inputs, one thermistor input, one discrete NMOS output, and one battery status input
- Switch configurable to allow for user programmability
- FlexPower™ power input options allow for +10 to 30V dc or a solar power assembly input option to supply continuous power to external devices
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology and Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) control architecture combine to ensure reliable data delivery within the unlicensed Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) bands
- Transceivers provide two-way communication between the Gateway and Node, including fully acknowledged data transmission