The AS-Interface field modules offer an innovative clean housing concept in a robust, compact, round design, and are particularly suitable for assembly machinery and process automation applications.
Cleaning processes involving steam cleaners, pressure washdowns, and high mechanical stresses do not affect the performance of G11 modules. You can connect sensors and actuators to an AS-Interface quickly and easily, even under these harsh ambient conditions.
Advantages of the AS-Interface G11 modules:
- No more troubleshooting, because overload conditions are indicated directly at the affected M12 port.
- Secure mounting and robust materials for extra durability
- Device fits into every corner due to compact, round design
- Steam cleaning or pressure washdowns never pose a problem due to radial O-ring seals with IP68/IP69k protection
- Connected to AS-Interface directly on the module or via AS-Interface passive splitter and M12 connection