Mersen’s HP6J photovoltaic (PV) fuse series was engineered and designed specifically for the protection of photovoltaic systems. Its enhanced fuse construction makes it ideal for continuous temperature and current cycling withstand adding to system longevity. The 600VDC rated HP6J, designed for low minimum breaking capacity capabilities of 1.35 times the fuse rated current value, allows for safe circuit interruption under typical low fault current conditions produced by PV arrays.
Protect your off-grid or grid tied PV system from unexpected ground faults and line faults using Mersen’s Helio Protection fuse line.
- Smallest footprint in the industry
- Low fault current interrupting capability
- Durable construction for enhanced system longevity
- Temperature cycle withstand capability
- Guaranteed operation at temperature extremes
- Industries first UL Listed Solution
- Globally accepted
- Re-combiner (sub-combiner, array combiner, master combiner) applications
- Inverter DC input protection
- Battery charge controllers
- 70 to 400A
- 600VDC, 10kA I.R.
- 1.35 x In MBC
- UL Listed to Standard UL2579 File E333668
- CSA Certified C22.2