All WirelessHART networks need a gateway to communicate and convert information from the WirelessHART network to another network medium. Phoenix Contact’s new WirelessHART Gateway RAD-WGH/WLAN-XD offers gateway factuality between the WirelessHART network and Ethernet or WiFi 802.11 mediums using MODBUS TCP or HART UDP (coming soon) protocols. This converted data is then interfaced to an AMS (Asset Management System) that is typically used to maintain field devices. Unlike other gateways on the market, it features integrated WiFi connectivity, HART modem programmability and is DIN rail-mountable.
Process industry professionals can use the new gateway to retrofit existing HART networks or to lower installation cost of new networks.
- 802.11b/g Client (supports Ad-Hoc) Backhaul technology
- Supports WEP, WPA and 802.11i (WPA2) 128-bit AES encryption
- Supports 250 WirelessHART devices
- Simple programming/diagnostics using embedded web server or HART programmer (coming soon)
- Converts HART to Modbus TCP
- 12-30 V DC Powered
- Operating temperature of -40 to 70 degrees Celsius
- ATEX/FM/CSA Class I, Zone 2
Phoenix Contact WirelessHART Gateway