Heyco HEYClip SunRunner clips are designed to provide a better method for photovoltaic (PV) module wire management and may be used wherever single or multiple cable management is needed.
- Neatly dresses cables on PV panel frames or along mounting channels.
- Robust “double-compression” design accommodates from (1) 12 gauge USE-2 to (2) 10 gauge PV-1000 solar wires.
- Also for use with other cables from .20″ (5.0mm) to .30″ (7.6mm) in diameter.
- Locking tabs securely fasten clips to module extrusions, or other panels.
- Screwdriver slot for easy removal or movement of clips if necessary.
- Fits module frames up to .125″ (3.2mm) thick.
- Constructed from corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel.