Features Common to Both Safe Relays
- Two normally open safety outputs and one normally closed status output.
- Completely compatible with the “test pulses” occurring on safe PLC/DCS outputs.
- Inrush requirement is limited for Safe PLC/DCS output compatibility (55mA).
- 17.5mm wide.
- Normally closed status contact can be wired in series to automate the “proof test” for SIL.
- Note: Fuses are not included for the normally open safety outputs on either of these two components.
- The PSR-FSP/2×1 is SIL 3-rated; the PSR-FSP2/2×1 is SIL-2 rated.
- The SIL 3 PSR-FSP/2×1 is internally redundant; the SIL 2 PSR-FSP2/2×1 is not.
- The SIL 2 PSR-FSP2/2×1 costs less.