Banner Engineering EZ-ARRAY models are a cost-effective two-piece measuring light curtain designed for quick and simple installations with the sophistication to handle the toughest sensing applications.
EZ-ARRAY models with IO-Link allow full configuration of the EZ-ARRAY operating parameters and beam status monitoring. When connected to an IO-Link Master, EZ-ARRAY configuration and measurement data can be communicated to a host controller on the field bus network.
- Excels at high-speed, precise process monitoring and inspection, profiling, and web-guiding applications
- 6-position DIP switch for setting scan mode, measurement modes, analog slope, discrete output 2 option (complementary measurement or alarm operation)
- Outstanding 4 meter range with 5 mm beam spacing
- Excellent 5 mm minimum object detection or 2.5 mm edge resolution, depending on scanning method
- Remote teach wire option for alignment, gain methods, inverted display, and DIP switch disable
- Software interfaces available for advanced sensor setup functions. Complete configuration, alignment assistance, and process monitoring functions available through PC based software tools