Honeywell HumidIcon™ Digital Humidity/Temperature Sensors, HIH-6130/6131 Series, are digital output-type relative humidity (RH) and temperature sensors combined in the same package. Potential applications include HVAC/R, respiratory therapy, incubators / microenvironments, air compressors, weather stations, and telecom cabinets.
- Wide operating temperature range of -25 °C to 85 °C [-13 °F to 185 °F] allows for use in many applications
- Optional one or two %RH level alarm outputs provide the user the ability to monitor whether the RH level has exceeded or fallen below pre-determined and critical levels within the application
- Multi-function ASIC provides flexibility within the application by lowering or eliminating the risk and cost of OEM calibration
- Industry-standard package provides easy design-in
- RoHS and WEEE compliant; halogen-free
- Two configurations increase flexibility of use: HIH-6130: no filter, non-condensing; HIH-6131: hydrophobic filter and condensation-resistant allow use in many condensing environments