The new FSSC series of non-fused switches are considerably less expensive than their predecessors, and have a much smaller footprint. They are listed to UL98 for “service entrance” applications and are available in 3 ampacities, with a snap-on 4th-pole accessory.
- Front or side operation via direct or external handle
- 100kA SCCR
- Double-break silver-plated contacts
- Box terminals eliminate need for lugs
- Lock-out / tag-out hasp on switch face
- External handles rated for NEMA 4X and will accept up to 3 padlocks.
- Auxiliary contacts and additional poles can be snapped on without tools
Amps : 30A, 60A, 100A
SCCR : 100kA @ 480V with class J fuses