Panduit now offers ferrules with expanded sleeves for use with thick wire insulation, which is common in high temperature and harsh chemical environments or where highly flexible cable is found. These new ferrules meet DIN 46228 requirements.
- Expanded polypropelene sleeve provides a wider inside diameter to allow ferrules to fit easily over thick insulated wire, ideal for use in the U.S and for use with flexible wire.
- Funnel wire entry forms a guide for easy insertion of wire strands into the crimp barrel to enhance the installation process and improve productivity.
- Colored sleeves allows visual color designation of wire size to aid in identification and quality inspection.
- Seamless crimp barrel design provides a consistent and reliable installation.
- Meets DIN 46228 to ensure that the ferrules meet both dimensional and performance standards requirements for improved safety and product compatibility.