Gain the ability to visually check the status of your batteries with the QUINT UPS-IQ from Phoenix Contact. Previously, UPS solutions for industrial control cabinets were basic units that performed a battery back-up function in the event of a main line power loss. However, these units could not provide an indication of the connected battery’s condition.
The QUINT UPS-IQ is ideal for any situation where battery backup is needed and mission-critical systems cannot lose power. IQ-Technology makes QUINT unique by providing an adaptive battery management on several levels: State of Charge (SOC), State of Health (SOH), and State of Function (SOF).
Features and Benefits
- Narrow package design provides a reduced footprint
- Easy handling of the batteries through Serial ID Number and easy removal of battery cores without tools
- Power Boost for increased system capacity of up to 1.5 times the nominal current
- SFB functionality providing up to six-times the nominal current for 12 milliseconds
- Fast charging for faster recovery of the battery module
- Decoupled UPS input protects from a short circuit upstream from the UPS
- Cutback of the charging current in the event of a power supply overload
- Can be used with or without the UPS-Config software, providing easy implementation
- Auto recognition of the external battery module means no need to manually select the battery size for charging currents
- Communication interface with USB enables monitoring and configuration by PC or 24 V industrial PCs
- Configuration stick provides the ability to transfer programming configurations from one UPS to another for quick deployment of multiple systems