The Q26 sensor is an addition to Banner Engineering’s family of clear object sensors, and was developed to solve difficult clear object detection applications. Using a polarized retro coaxial design (also known as autocollimation), the Q26 cannot be tricked by mirror-like surfaces, operates reliably over 5 to 800mm, and has precise leading edge detection.
- Reliable detection of clear, translucent, or opaque objects – including mirror like surfaces
- Coaxial optics enable reliable detection of targets to the face of the sensor
- Simple set-up and adjustment with a single turn sensitivity adjuster potentiometer
- Light Operate and Dark Operate selection by rotary switch
- Compact sensor housing size of 14 x 25 x 42 mm