Following in the tradition of their rugged components and industrial monitors, Pepperl+Fuchs is expanding the VisuNet Industrial family with operator workstations manufactured using all industrial-grade components. The workstations are rated for General Purpose, Class I & II, Division 2, and ATEX Zone 2 hazardous areas and designed for 24/7 operation.
VisuNet IND solutions are a key component in plant floor visualization systems. Each workstation is a single production floor interface that manages recipes, monitors control variables and alarm systems, and controls drilling operations. Each system has been engineered to endure the most stringent and unyielding environments, from room temperature applications such as filling lines, to drilling rigs in the Gulf of Mexico and the North Sea!
Under the hood!
VisuNet IND workstations are available with integral PC, KVM or RM technologies designed for 24/7 operation in the harshest environments. These units have a variety of display options that include anti-glare, transflective, resistive and hardened resistive touchscreen glass.
Remote Monitor, what’s that?
Pepperl+Fuchs remote monitor technology offers many advantages:
- Standard Ethernet networking connections to the server
- Access multiple workstations from one server – less IT infrastructure
- Supports RDP applications: Microsoft® terminal services, Citrix® ICA, or VNC RFB
- Compressed video traffic – only changes in graphics are transmitted
- No software to install, or revisions to manage – transparent to the operator
- Low power consumption allows the unit to conserve energy and dissipate very little heat when idling
- Patented Pepperl+Fuchs technology