Phoenix Contact announces the addition of the RAD-WHA-1/2NPT to the existing WirelessHART product line. This WirelessHART adapter makes it easy to add wired HART devices to a WirelessHART network.
The RAD-WHA-1/2NPT can connect to up to four HART devices. This will lower the overall system node count and save on the cost of buying a new WirelessHART device. This concept makes it ideal for both retrofit and new installation applications.
The adapter offers rugged aluminum housing with a hinged compartment, which contains the HART loop contacts for easy programming. It also has a removable antenna which allows for remote mounting, or the ability to attach a higher gain antenna for better performance.
- HART modem loops allow for an easy connection point for configuration of adapter
- Connect up to four HART devices to allow wireless transmission of stranded HART data
- Connect one standard 4-20 mA signal for easy integration of non-HART devices
- May be mounted remotely or directly connected to instrument
- Industry’s only removable antenna for connection of high-gain antennas or remote antenna placement
- Rugged aluminum housing with hinged compartment