Banner Engineering’s ED1G Enabling Device provides three-position functionality (OFF-ON-OFF) as required for manual control of a machine.
- Provides safety function when user either squeezes or releases the handlegrip switch
- Ergonomic design with a detented enable position (position 2)
- Terminal 1-2 and 3-4 contacts will not re-close when released from fully squeezed (position 3)
- Ideally suited for use as an enabling device for robotic cells
- Optional momentary pushbutton switch (depending on model) that can provide hold-to-run, reset, or jogging/inching functions
- Built-in strain relief and M20x1.5 conduit connection
- Meets IP65 or IP66, depending on model