Phoenix Contact is pleased to announce the addition of the RAD-ISM-900-DATA-BD-PLUS to its wireless product portfolio. An enhancement to the RAD-ISM-900-DATA series, the DATA-PLUS has integrated, non-isolated I/O. This makes it ideal for customers who are building simple RTU cabinets and need a cost-effective solution with a few I/O points.
The DATA-PLUS is fully interoperable with the existing 900 MHz DATA radio series products. It can be programmed by either DIP switch or the RAD Link 3.25 software.
- Integrated RS-232/485 ports
- Up to eight analog/digital/pulse inputs and four digital outputs
- Individually addressable registers via Modbus or DF1 protocols
- Freely configurable as a master, slave or repeater
- DIN rail-mountable
- 45-mm housing width
- RF link relay contact and analog RSSI voltage for link quality testing
- PC/PLC/RTU interface
- Pump control
- Tank level/pressure/temperature monitoring