Banner Engineering’s Flush Mount E-Stop buttons are ideal for various emergency stop safety applications. The easy to install E-Stops are available in four model styles: standard actuator, illuminated standard actuator, lockable actuator, and an illuminated lockable actuator. The illuminated buttons provide an indication of a pressed button for easy identification. The LED illumination can be controlled by a +24Vac/dc signal.
The lockable style actuator can provide supervisory or personal control and is intended to prevent unauthorized or accidental resetting of a pushed button by applying a padlock once the button is actuated. It is important to note that the lockable models are not to be used as an energy isolating device or as the sole means of complying with Lockout/Tagout.
- Push-to-stop, twist-to-release (both styles) or pull-to-release (standard actuator only) operation per IEC60947-5-5.
- Latching design complies with ISO 13850; direct (positive) opening operation per IEC 60947-5-1.
- Safe Break Action ensures NC contacts will open if the contact block is separated from the actuator
- Multiple buttons can be interfaced and series connected with CSS Series Hookup Cordsets
- Compliant with ANSI B11.19, ANSI NFPA79, and IEC/EN 60204-1 Emergency Stop requirements
- Models with RED LED indication of actuation (depressed/latched button) allows for easy identification of an actuated button.
- 4-, 5-, or 8-pin M12/Euro-style Quick Disconnect with various contact configurations such as 2NC, 1NC/1NO and 2NC/2NO; illuminated models with 2NC/1NO.
- Easy installation with no assembly, individual wiring or additional enclosure required
- Reduces intensive labor costs with a fully enclosed E-Stop button ready for installation
- Models designed to interface with Safety BUS nodes/gateways Rugged design rated to IP65.
- “Emergency Stop” legend label included.