The MSTB and FKC lock-and-release connectors from Phoenix Contact contain levers that automatically snap-lock onto the header during insertion. This enables convenient ejection of the plug. The function of the lock-and-release lever is self-explanatory and easy to use.
Headers are available in either horizontal or vertical PCB-mount and can be applied using wave solder processes. High-temperature, pin-in-paste headers are also available for reflow soldering.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic locking during insertion of the plug into the header
- Ensures convenient ejection of the plug
- Self-explanatory operation
- In case of restricted space, a screwdriver can be used for lever extension
- Headers are compatible with both MSTB -LR and FKC -LR plug connectors
- MSTB -LR plugs with screw style wire termination
- FKC -LR plugs offer fast push in spring wire termination
- 24 to 12 AWG
- 12 A and 300 V rating
- Spacing: 5.08 mm
- Height of plug: 15 mm
- Horizontal header height: 8.6 mm
- Vertical header height: 12 mm