The V-Series Contura XIV snap-in rocker switches offer countless unique options including choices for ratings, circuits, colors, illuminations and legends. These single or double pole switches feature removable actuators in a choice of actuator styles and colors, and can be illuminated with either square or bar shaped lenses. Actuators may be purchased and stocked separately. An optional plug-in terminal connector enables pre-wiring of harnesses.
The Contura switches, with sealed option, are certified to IP66 and IP68 for front panel components, signifying complete protection against dust, prolonged spray, submersion under pressure and are recognized to UL1500 – Ignition Protection for Marine Products. These switches are vibration, shock, thermoshock, moisture and salt spray resistant with temperature ratings ranging from -40°C to +85°C.
- Recessed ridges and center groove define the boundary between top and bottom switch functions
- Countless options for ratings, circuits, colors, illuminations and legends
- Certified to IP66 and IP68 for front panel components
- Vibration, shock, thermoshock, moisture and salt spray resistant
- Temperature ratings from -40°C to +85°C.
- On/Off Highway Equipment
- Military Armored Vehicles
- Mining Machinery and Equipment
- Any application requiring environmental protection