Cabinet builders and panel shops require simple, low-cost methods to route cables through enclosures. For this reason, Phoenix Contact has expanded its existing portfolio to include even more thead sizes in metric, PG and NPT. All types are now available in polyamide or nickel-plated brass material. Additionally, stainless steel types are now offered for very harsh and corrosive environments.
- Polyamide glands rated for -30° to +80°C and IP68 protection
- Nickel-plated brass glands rated for -40° to +100°C and IP68/69k protection
- Stainless steel glands rated for -60° to +130°C and IP66/67/68 protection
- All metal glands suitable for jacketed cable, armored cable and braided loom
- Compatible with standard Phoenix Contact cable protection products