The rugged high-performance, high power NEWPORT® zSeries wireless sensor/transmitter system provides Web-based monitoring of Analog Voltage and Current, Temperature, Humidity, and Barometric Pressure.
The radio is a high power IEEE 802.15.4 compliant transmitter operating at 2.4 GHz designed to transmit over greater distances and through more obstructions than the standard transmitter.
These wireless sensors transmit 1000m (3280′) – without obstructions or interferences – to a zCDR coordinator or wi8/wiDR meter-controller. The coordinators and controllers connect directly to an Ethernet network and the Internet and serve active Web Pages to display and chart the data.
You can monitor and record analog voltage and current, temperature, relative humidity, and barometric pressure over an Ethernet network or the Internet without any special software – just your Web Browser.
These zSeries wireless sensors are designed for demanding industrial applications indoors and harsh outdoor environments. The electronics are protected in a rugged weatherproof polycarbonate NEMA 4 (IP65) rated housing. The rugged industrial sensors are supplied with 3m (10′) of cable.
- Wireless transmitters available with external probes appropriate for an almost unlimited variety of industrial and commercial applications.
- Triggers an alarm if variables go above or below a set point you determine, sent via e-mail or text message.
- Award winning iServer technology with an embedded web server requires no special software.
- Serves active web pages to display real time readings and charts.
- Data can be logged in standard data formats readable in Excel or Visual Basic.