Pro-face America has launched the new GP4000M series rear module for their GP4x01M series of HMIs. The GP4000M Rear Module offers two unique data management architectures.
- Thanks to the large library of 3rd party protocols supported, the GP4000M Rear Module can be deployed as a “Factory Gateway”. As a Factory Gateway, the GP4000M can bridge devices from two different networks, each network operating on a different industrial communications protocol.
- For applications where operator interaction is not required or infrequent and data collection is necessary the GP4000M operating as a “blind node” makes for a cost effective solution. Coupled with our Remote HMI app, screens that are normally displayed through a display unit, can be viewed on a tablet, smartphone, or any device that can support a web browser.
- Supports a large selection of Serial or Ethernet protocols (set up to 2 protocols)
- USB interfaces can be used for project transfer to connect BCR scanners, printers and memory devices
- Connectivity to EZ-Series USB solutions
- Programmed with the versatile GP-Pro EX Screen Development software
- Quick mounting into a standard 22mm hole without he need to create a larger panel cutout.