Phoenix Contact has added the non-insulated PTSPL 6 push-lock spring-cage PCB terminal blocks to its comprehensive line of power products. With the new PTSPL 6 terminal block, Phoenix Contact offers a reliable alternative to soldering wires directly to printed circuit boards. Since this terminal has no plastic insulator, it is 50 percent lower in height compared to other PCB terminals in its power and performance class and offers an unrestricted voltage rating at currents up to 30A. The product is available in both an open and closed configuration and is compatible with through-hole reflow (THR) soldering processes. Parts are packaged on tape-and-reel for automatic placement on the PCB.
- No special tools are needed to open the spring
- Tape-and-reel packing for automated assembly in reflow process
- Two PCB pin lengths: 2.1mm and 2.9mm
- Available in open or closed configuration
- Product can be used multiple times