Banner Engineering introduces the new S18-2 series in the common 18 mm diameter barrel shape. These sensors present enhanced features and are competitively priced to serve global factory automation markets requiring high volume, low cost sensors.
The modular design of the optics and electronics will enable rapid development of new housings to meet specific industry requirements.
- Greatly increased sensing range in all modes
- Advanced ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuit) technology is resistant to fluorescent light and offer higher level of crosstalk avoidance
- Powerful and bright visible red emitter beam for easy alignment and set-up
- Highly visible output and dual-function power and stability indicators
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 to +70° C
- Robust 250° sensitivity potentiometer on some models
- Cost-effective ABS plastic housing is well sealed against water ingress
- The EJ emitters have beam inhibit to allow the sensing beam to be turned ON/OFF as needed
- Short-range diffuse models now available offering high excess gain at short ranges and sharper on/off switching when compared to long-range diffuse models