Phoenix Contact’s SFN gigabit series of Ethernet switches now includes three new compact, competitively priced, five-port models. This addition provides an alternative product recommendation to the 8GT, ideal for applications that require fewer connections.
All three variants support gigabit speed on all ports, and have a large, 8000+ entry MAC address table capability. The SFN 5GT model mirrors the number-one selling SFN 5TX, with additional capabilities, such as Quality of Service (QoS) frame processing.
The slightly larger SFNT 5GT adds redundant power inputs, user-selectable link monitoring, alarm contacts, cable locking/port blocking, and an extended temperature rating.
Additionally, the SFNT 5GT-C employs a conformal coating to address potentially problematic installations in a caustic or corrosive environment.
- Five copper ports support gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbps) transmission
- Jumbo frame support
- QoS processing
- 8,192 entry MAC address table
- -10°C to 60°C (SFN), -40°C to 75°C (SFNT)
- 10VDC – 60VDC supply voltage range
- Alarm contact and redundant power connection (SFNT)
- Link monitoring (SFNT)
- UL 508 and CID2