Based on Nexen’s innovative Roller Pinion technology, the Compact Ring Drive System (CRD) comes complete with a precision grade, high capacity bearing and drive mechanism in a sealed housing.
Freely programmable, the three drive design configurations allow the CRD to be optimized for high speed, high torque or both depending on the application. With a 250 or 350 mm dial plate bolt circle diameter and a large open center, you can optimize performance in a small space.
- High Indexing Precision – With an indexing precision up to ± 30 ArcSec and repeatability up to ± 5.1 ArcSec, Nexen’s CRD offers unmatched mechanical system capabilities.
- Zero Backlash – Unlike other mechanical drive systems, the CRD offers zero backlash options from the motor through the driven load.
- High Output Load Capacity – With the precision grade, high load capacity cross-roller bearing, the CRD can handle loads up to 108 kN.
- High Speed – The CRD can handle speeds up to 225 RPM.
- Smooth in Motion – Combining Nexen’s RPS technology with an integrated bearing and motor/ gearhead gives a rigid, smooth system.