Phoenix Contact continues the expansion of its Cable Entry System (CES) product line with the addition of their low-cost CES Multigates. These space-saving, panel feed-through metal-reinforced cable entry plates offer a high degree of protection (IP66/67) by way of double-membrane sealing. Capable of handling up to 37 cables with an OD from 5 mm up to 60 mm, the CES Multigate product has a UL 94 V-0 flame rating and is oil-resistant (black material).
The CES Multigate offers customers another panel feed-through solution, especially in applications where a panel-mounted connector is not preferred. With a single part number, the CES Multigate provides ordering simplicity, space savings, and a quick and easy method to route unterminated cables through control cabinet enclosure walls.
- Can accept up to 37 cables
- Compatible with cable OD sizes of 5 mm to 60 mm
- High IP 66/67 degree of protection via double membrane sealing
- UL 94 V0 flame resistance rating
- Flame retardant and oil-resistant (black material)
- Temperature rating -40°C to +100°C
- Mounting plates available for quick installation
To help make installation easier, Phoenix Contact has also released module mounting plates for the CES products. Manufactured from stainless steel, the plates help make mounting the CES and CES Multigate products even easier.
Phoenix Contact Cable Entry System Multigates
Phoenix Contact Technical Datasheets