Honeywell is pleased to announce the efficient, affordable and durable PX3 Series Heavy Duty Pressure Transducers, designed primarily for system pressure monitoring in HVAC, refrigeration, air compressor, pump and valve systems.
- Pressure range: 1 bar to 46 bar | 15 psi to 667 psi (absolute and sealed gage)
- Ratiometric output: 0.5 VDC to 4.5 VDC
- Fully calibrated and temperature compensated
- Total Error Band: ±1.0 %FSS from -20°C to 85°C [-4°F to 185°F]
- External freeze/thaw resistance: 6 cycles from -30°C to 50°C [-22°F to 122°F]
- Insulation resistance: < 100 MOhm, 1500 VDC
- Dielectric strength: AC1500V, 1 min. or AC1800, 1 s
- Current consumption: 3.5 mA max.
- EMC Radiated Immunity: 200 V/m per ISO 11452-2
- Ingress protection up to IP67
- Response time: < 2 ms
- RoHS, REACH, and CE compliant
- Service pressure: 10 bar
- Burst pressure: 40 bar
- Wire harness (with or without a connector) or other sensing elements (PTC or RTD) available upon request