Honeywell is pleased to introduce Model 434, an addition to its Model 435 and 437 Wing/Hammer Union Pressure Sensor portfolio that allow for use in demanding oil and gas applications as well as stimulation and circulation systems.
Model 434 allows for use in applications requiring high pressure (up to 20,000 psi) due to its Weco® size 2002/2202 Wing Union-compatible fittings. Models 435 and 437 are Weco 1502-compatible, which allows for a maximum pressure of 15,000 psi. Additionally, with this launch, Models 434, 435, and 437 offer optional NACE-compliant Inconel® 718, which allows for use in sour gas applications where natural gas or any other gas containing high amounts of hydrogen sulfide exist.
- Pressure range 0 to 5000 psi; 0 to 6000 psi; 0 to 10000 psi; 0 to 15000 psi; 0 to 20000 psi; 0 to 350 bar; 0 to 400 bar; 0 to 700 bar; 0 to 1000 bar; 0 to 1350 bar
- High accuracy ±0.1 %FSS BFSL (Model 435); standard accuracy ±0.2 %FSS BFSL (Models 434/435/437)
- Standard aperture (Models 434/435) and wide aperture (Model 437) pressure ports support media blends with high viscosities
- Inconel® X-750 or optional NACE-compliant Inconel® 718 wetted parts
- Multiple electrical connectors supported
- Pressure connections: WECO® 1502, 2002, 2202
- High accuracy 1- or 2-wire shunt calibration option allows ability to validate the offset signal in the field, ensuring the sensor is actively plugged into the system
- Protective cage option
- All-welded, stainless steel assembly
- RFI/EMI protected
- Intrinsically safe: CFMUS/ATEX/IEC Ex certification
- CE approved