E-T-A announces their new ESR10 Micro ISO solid state relays for 12VDC and 24VDC vehicle applications. The ESR10 is appropriate in applications where a standard electro-mechanical relay is not a viable option, such as:
- High frequency switching requirements
- Low drive signals from the APC or controller
- Silent switching requirements
- Applications where PWM (pulse width modulation) is used
The ESR10 Micro relays can easily replace an electro-mechanical relay because polarity of the control input does not matter. The solid state relays are suitable for switching resistive, inductive and capacitive or lamp loads. Unlike electro-mechanical relays they offer frequency control as an option.
- Silent: Solid state technology eliminates in-vehicle switching noise
- Fast: PWM compatible high frequency electronic switching
- Durable: Wear-free design, with no mechanical parts, resistant to vibration and dust
- Efficient: Requires a fraction of the control power required by standard electro-mechanical relays.
E-T-A ESR10 Micro Solid State Relays
E-T-A Technical Datasheets