Honeywell is pleased to introduce its TruStability™ Board Mount Pressure Sensors, RSC Series, a high-end, high-value addition to its TruStability™ portfolio. The RSC Series is designed for applications that require higher performance than existing TruStability™ products. When compared to Honeywell’s existing TruStability™ sensors, the RSC Series provides greater than 18 bits of real resolution and a Total Error Band that is four times tighter while utilizing the same small, stable package. The Series is a more cost-effective than premium laboratory grade devices.
The RSC Series integrates proven sense element technology and stable packaging used in the TruStability™ platform with Honeywell’s innovative 24-bit analog to digital converter. Rather than having one-size-fits-all internal math, compensation co-efficients are stored in internal EEPROM, so you can customize compensation for specific applications.
- Pressure range: ±1.6 mbar to ±10 bar | ±160 Pa to ±1 MPa | ±0.5 inH2O to 150 psi; absolute 1 bar to 8 bar | 15 psi to 150 psi
- Pressure types:
- Absolute: internal vacuum reference and output value proportional to absolute pressure
- Gage: referenced to atmospheric pressure and provides output proportional to pressure variations from atmosphere
- Differential: allows measurement of pressure between two pressure ports
- Total Error Band: As low as 0.25%FSS
- Accuracy ±0.1 %FSS BFSL (Full Scale Span Best Fit Straight Line)
- Compensated temperature range: 0 to 50ºC [32 to 122ºF], -20 to +85ºC [-4 to +185ºF], -40 to +70ºC [-40 to +158ºF], -40 to +85ºC [-40 to +185ºF]
- Burst and working pressures
- 7VDC to 5VDC supply voltage
- Power consumption of less than 10 mW, typ.; optional sleep mode
- Miniature 10 mm x 12.5 mm [0.39 in x 0.49 in] package
- 24-bit digital SPI-compatible output
- Meets IPC/JEDEC J-STD-020D.1 Moisture Sensitivity Level 1 requirements