The new 507 Series Cartridge Fuse from Littelfuse is ideal for over-current protection in high-voltage DC power circuits. Its small footprint simplifies creating compact designs for power conversion equipment that demands higher operating efficiencies. It is available in both standard cartridge and axial-leaded designs, is RoHS compliant and 100% lead free.
Typical applications for the 507 Series include over-current protection for variable frequency drives (VFDs), photovoltaic (PV) inverters, DC-DC converters, high-voltage power supplies, etc.
- High DC voltage rating of 650V with interrupting rating of 150A@650VDC in a compact 6x32mm footprint
- 1A – 8A current rating
- Operating temperature from −55°C to +125°C
- Provides robust over-current protection for high-voltage DC power circuits; enables compact design for power conversion equipment demanding higher operating efficiencies
- Well suited for most commercially available 200V Class and 400V Class VFDs
- Provides reliable protection in extreme temperature environments