The Littelfuse Industrial Shock-Block™ SB6100 is vital where people, equipment, and water are present. This product is the first and only ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) to be listed UL943C Standard for People Protection. Additionally, it is the only GCFI device on the market that monitors the continuity of the ground circuit.
- Protects personnel from electrical shock where standard GFCI breakers and receptacles have never been available.
- Offers an all-in-one solution to detect leakage current and interrupt the power for loads up to 100A.
- Includes overcurrent protection provided by Littelfuse Class T fuses, eliminating the need to install separate contactor protection, saving cost and space while also allowing for a short-circuit current rating (SCCR) of 50kA.
- Is the only SPGFCI device currently on the market that monitors the continuity of the ground circuit.
- Prolongs the life of the internal contactor by offering undervoltage, brownout and chatter detection.
- Is available as a SPGFCI and equipment ground-fault protective device (EGFPD). The SPGFCI models have a 20-mA trip level and the EGFPD models can be set to trip at 6, 10-100 mA in increments of 10 mA.
- All models include CSA C22.2 No. 144-M91 certification.