Due to its smooth, gap-free stainless steel surface, the VisuNet GXP is ideal for use in pharmaceutical and fine chemical applications. Liquids, dirt, and bacteria have no chance to accumulate. The VisuNet GXP meets the hygienic requirements of the life sciences industry according to GMP guidelines. The combination with its robust design makes the VisuNet GXP an ideal solution for monitoring and operating in explosion hazardous areas.
Equipped with the latest generation firmware RM Shell 4.1, the thin client solution allows easy access to information of the process control system in Zone 1/21 via Ethernet Technology. The VisuNet Control Center software enables administrators to remotely connect and configure every VisuNet Remote Monitor in the field. This combination makes the VisuNet GXP an ideal solution for Industrie 4.0 and the connected production plant of tomorrow.
- Meets GMP guidelines for hygienic requirements of the life sciences industry.
- Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080) multi-touch screen, measuring 21.5″ diagonally.
- Hardened glass protects the projective-capacitive multi-touch sensor.
- Operable for users wearing gloves.
- Modularity enables fast and simple assembly and replacement of key components in the field.
- Lightweight design (approximately 23kg) for Zone 1/21 HMIs allows several mounting options, including pedestal mounting.
- VisuNet RM Shell 4.1 firmware supports all common remote protocols, such as Microsoft RDP 8.1, RealVNC, Citrix ICA, NetC@P, and Emerson DRDC.
- New VisuNet Control Center software allows administrators to remotely connect to any VisuNet Remote Monitor regardless of location.
- High performance power supply unit available as a DC and an AC version.