Advantech Automation’s AIMB-216 with Intel® Pentium N3710 and Celeron N3160/N3010 processor is designed for industrial applications that require enhanced computing performance and power management capabilities. The motherboard features an onboard Intel® Pentium™ N3710 quad-core 1.6 GHz and Celeron N3160 quad-core 1.6 GHz and N3010 dual-core 1.04 GHz CPU with DDR3L 1600 MHz of up to 8 GB.
The AIMB-216 offers rich I/O connectivity with four USB 3.0 and six USB 2.0 ports (USB78910 is BOM optional), as well as six COM ports integrated in a standard 170 x 170mm form factor. The system also supports triple display for DVI-D, HDMI (or LVDS), DP (or eDP). AIMB-216 also feat ures numerous connectivity and expansion options, including PCIe x1, 8-bit GPIO, two SATA III 6 GB/s connectors, an optional TPM security feature, and one Mini-PCIe and one M.2 (B key) expansion slots for easy integration. A dual Realtek chipset and 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port are also provided to deliver high-speed networking.
AIMB-216 is powered by the newest Intel® Pentium/Celeron™ processor, which is built on 14nm process technology. The thermal design power rating for the Intel N3010 dual-core architecture is only 4W, and that for the quad-core N3710/N3160 design is only 6W, allowing additional power reductions, system compressions, and performance improvements to be implemented in the future. All the features described above are incorporated into a space-saving, power-efficient, and cost-effective Mini-ITX form factor.
- Supports Intel® Pentium N3710 and Celeron N3160/N3010 processors
- Two 204-pin SODIMM, up to 8 GB DDR3L 1600 MHz SDRAM
- Supports 1 PCIe x1, and 1 MiniPCIe and 1 M.2 (B key) expansion ports, six serial ports, 4 USB 3.0 and 6 USB 2.0 (USB78910 is BOM optional), and two SATA III ports
- Lower total ownership costs with DC12V functionality; supports triple displays of DVI-D, DP (or eDP), HDMI (or LVDS)
- Onboard TPM 1.2/2.0 support (optional)
- Supports a dual-channel 6 W amplifier (optional)
- Supports embedded software APIs and utilities