The new, XCSR contactless RFiD safety sensor from Telemecanique Sensors provides a high level of protection in a compact, highly tamper-proof, and easy-to-install device.
The XCSR sensor is TüV certified with a Cat4/PL e – SIL3 rating. This essentially means that when you install the XCSR RFiD safety sensor, your dangerous machine area is sealed off by a product with the highest rated safety level.
The XCSR contactless RFiD safety sensor not only enhances safety because of it’s extremely high performance rating, it also enhances safety because it is highly tamper-proof. The ready-to-use transponder and reader are factory-paired and sold together with a unique, high-level coding. It is virtually impossible to bypass or tamper with this safety system.
Installing the new XCSR safety switch is as easy as the decision to take advantage of its safety benefits. The XCSR allows different mounting configurations, comes with an adjustable transponder sensing face, and allows three different connection types (STANDALONE, SERIES, and SINGLE). A highly-rated safety solution in a highly adaptable, easy-to-implement package!
High Level of Safety
- TüV certified
- Cat4/PL e – SIL3 rating
Three Available Models
- STANDALONE models for possible direct connection to the contactors (embedded start/restart and EDM monitoring).
- SERIES models with integrated M12 connectors for direct series cabling. No need of T or Y connectors. Possible connection to a simple safety relay. Series diagnosis is available thru a diagnostic module.
- SINGLE models for point to point connection to a safety controller.
Easy to Install and Adapt
- Transponder comes with two possible orientations of the sensitive face.
- Numerous possible mounting configurations.
- Three different connection types (STANDALONE, SERIES, and SINGLE).