L-GAGE® LTF Series Laser Sensors from Banner Engineering are now available in extended range models capable of reliably detecting and inspecting objects from up to 24m away without the use of a retroreflector. The sensors achieve accuracy error of less than 1% of range and less than 25mm of accuracy error when using a white target. They offer greater range capabilities than similarly priced time-of-flight sensors and are an affordable alternative to sensors with similar range capabilities.
- The extended 24m range allows LTF Series sensors to be used to solve many applications that previously were primarily solved by more expensive sensors specifically developed for long distances.
- Diffuse mode sensing eliminates the need for a retroreflective target, simplifying installation and maintenance – users can begin inspections more quickly with no downtime to service targets.
- The two-line, eight-character display and pushbutton programming facilitate sensor setup and troubleshooting, and enable real-time distance measuring and application monitoring.
- A durable IP67 housing, high ambient light immunity, and stable performance across temperatures ensure reliable performance in many challenging environments.
- Models featuring IO-Link communication have powerful advanced features, including remote configuration, remote monitoring, and extended diagnostics, all of which simplify the maintenance and management of sensors deployed in distant and hard to access areas.