Phoenix Contact’s new splice boxes extend the Phoenix Contact fiber-optic range. The FDX 20 series splice boxes ensure continuously reliable data transmission in real time. The compact and uniform design offers generous interior space for the secure connection of fiber optics.
The new FDX 20 series splice boxes feature a compact design, flexible mounting on the DIN rail, and an attractive price level. The FDX 20 series splice boxes are ideally suited as a cross-selling product for media converters and FO switches, because they offer compact solutions for high-speed data transmission in a uniform design.
The series supports the system approach by enabling sales of our corresponding patch cables and legacy splicing options. All of this can be connected by utilizing our FO termination kits.
- Compact, robust metal housing for reliable FO splicing
- Up to 12 duplex-front connections and compact dimensions for more space in the control cabinet
- Optimally dimensioned and patented pigtail holder for splicing and compact bending radii
- Reduced assembly time, thanks to preconfigured splice box
- Intuitive front operation and clear control cabinet layout
- Connector options include LC, SC, ST, and E-2000® (LSH)