Phoenix Contact’s new 2000 series managed switches provide a two-pronged approach to the continued demand for robust, high-function, economically priced managed Ethernet switches.
The new FL SWITCH 2000 line bridges the gap between simple unmanaged switches and complex managed switches. The 2000 and 2100 versions provide a portfolio with an optimized range of functions for the series production of machines.
The FL SWITCH LM 2200 and 2300 versions serve applications that require a broader scope of functions and industry-specific approvals. These managed switches provide a new product range for automation applications, ensuring the continued success of the “Lean Managed Switch” concept into the future. With these new 2000 series switches, you choose the ideal port combination for the application from a wide range of variants.
- The cost-effective FL SWITCH 2000/2100 allows configuration and monitoring of the machine network in ways previously reserved for the more expensive managed switches.
- The 2200/2300 series switches are a contemporary update of the Lean Managed Switch and are oriented toward the automation networks in a wide range of applications.
- Full Gigabit options and up to four SFP fiber ports for extreme flexibility in network planning.
- Approvals for hazardous location and maritime allow usage in varied application
- Multiple available configuration options make for easy switch deployment and maintenance
- Port-based DHCP ensures same IP address assignment when edge device replacement is needed
Phoenix Contact FL Switch 2000 Series Press Release