New to Banner Engineering’s Sure Cross Q45 Series of wireless sensors, serial nodes, switches and push buttons are two-button push buttons, non-contact magnetic sensors, and new models of their remote discrete input nodes and one-button push buttons. These models all feature a user-configurable multicolor LED indicator for local display of status.
- Remote Monitoring & Control: Plug-and-play wireless solution is easy to setup, use, and reconfigure. Many Q45 models enable the monitoring, management, and actuation of devices in applications where access, infrastructure, movement, or mobility make wired solutions impractical, ineffective, or cost-prohibitive.
- Simplified Ordering & Stocking: Red, yellow, green, and blue LED indicator color options (user selects two) are standard in these new Q45 models. The LED indicator can be configured for a solid or flashing two-color display. This versatility makes it easy to meet the specific indication needs of any application.
- Local Indication of Status: Each LED indicator can be linked to the function of the Q45 or to other inputs within the Sure Cross wireless network it is a part of, providing at-a-glance status information.
- Two-button push buttons enable remote control of a wide range of industrial devices with multiple operational modes. They can be configured for toggle and momentary operation to support OPEN/CLOSE or ON/OFF applications. They can also be used for simple notification or acknowledgement applications.
- Non-contact magnetic sensors are discrete switches that use a reed switch and magnet to determine the position of doors, levers, valves and other moving devices relative to that of the Q45.
- Remote discrete input nodes are now available in models with a multicolor LED indicator and a quick disconnect at the base of the device.
- One-button push buttons are now available in models with a user-configurable multicolor LED indicator.
Banner Engineering Wireless Switches and Push Buttons Press Release
Banner Engineering Datasheets