Same size, different connection technologies: thanks to identically shaped PCB terminal blocks, you can develop market-specific devices with a uniform design. Thanks to their identical size, you are free to choose either the screw or the Push-in spring connection – without changing your PCB or device design.
Your main advanages:
- Easy to adapt, thanks to their identical size and the same pinning for Push-in spring connections as for screw connections
- Consistent connection technology for conductor cross sections from 0.2 mm² to 16 mm² for a broad range of applications
- Comprehensive portfolio for power connections with pitches of 5.08 mm, 6.35 mm, and 10.16 mm
- Vibration-proof screw connection enables maximum reliability
- Acceptance worldwide, thanks to the familiar screw connection
- TWIN design
- Currents up to 76 A
- Voltages up to 1000 V
- Conductor cross sections: 0.2 to 16 mm²
- 2-pos. to 12-pos.
- Pitch: 5.08 mm, 6.35 mm, 10.16 mm
- Increased touch proofness in accordance with IEC/UL 61800-5-1