Phoenix Contact’s new, 924 Watt hour, maintenance-free lithium-ion phosphate (LI-ION) battery module is an intelligent energy-storage device that expands the capability of the QUINT IQ family. The processor-controlled battery module communicates with the connected QUINT-UPS-IQ device, enabling continuous monitoring and intelligent management. This battery has the capability of supplying an uninterruptible power supply with up to 924 Wh of stored energy.
- Lithium-iron phosphate technology (LiFePO4)
- Intelligent battery monitoring with IQ technology
- Long service life with long buffer times
- Wide temperature range of -25° to 60° C
- Automatic detection of the energy storage and tool-free replacement during operation for quick and easy installation
- Integrated temperature sensor for optimized battery charging