IDEC’s smallest, most advanced laser scanner just got even better! Certified for use in safety applications found in industrial facilities, the SE2L Safety Laser Scanner is competitively priced and already offers master/slave functionality and a scan-skip feature to reduce false triggers.
- Enhanced Teaching Function
- Users determine how long teaching will last and set the area/zone to be configured.
- When minimum distance is detected during teaching time, zones will be configured automatically.
- Areas with moving parts during teaching time will be excluded from the automatically-configured zone.
- Import and Export area/zone information
- Users can import and export area/zone information in XML format
- Optical window contamination warning notice
- A notice indicates when the optical window is contaminated, before the OSSD signal is switched to OFF.
- Ethernet communication command
- With this new command, logged data can be obtained through Ethernet communication.
- Ø40mm minimum detection
- At a maximum protection distance of 2.8m, a minimum detection width of 40mm will be added.
- Multi-line toolbar
New toolbar allows users to easily configure protection zones.