Banner’s Sure Cross® Q120 wireless pendants are autonomous wireless Nodes that enable two-way communication between you and multiple remote and/or mobile devices. The independently controlled inputs allow you to wirelessly send status updates, acknowledgments, initiate processes, and actuate devices.
- Combines a wireless radio and internal battery supply for use in remote and hard-to-access locations where implementing a wired solution would be difficult, impractical, or not cost-effective
- Features normally open inputs for control of remote devices or system acknowledgment
- Easy-to-use rugged devices that can be handheld or mounted to equipment
- DIP switch configurable for easy setup
- Local LED indication can be linked to device inputs or remote inputs from within the network
- Reliable, field-proven Sure Cross wireless architecture operates in the globally accepted 2.4 GHz frequency band or the long-range 900 MHz frequency band, depending upon model