The bright, sealed strip light is a versatile illumination option that improves visibility, safety, and efficiency in Division 2, Zone 2 and Zone 22 hazardous areas such as cabinets, machines, or shelters. The rugged, water-resistant IEC IP66 and IP67 construction means they can be used indoors, outdoors, and in wet environments. UL certified with ATEX and IECEx approvals for widespread use across global markets.
- Low-profile design is cULus certified for use in Class I Division 2, Class II Division 2, and Class III Division 1 and 2, Zone 2 and Zone 22 locations
- Rugged, water-resistant IP67 design
- Available in eight lengths from 145 mm to 1130 mm
- Automatic temperature protection built into the unit. Above 50 °C, the light dims to manage heat and protect product lifetime
- Models with Hi/Lo/Off wiring and PWM are available for dimming control