Banner Engineering’s SC10 Series Safety Controllers are cost-effective, easy-to-use safety controller for smaller machines replaces the functionality of two or more safety relay modules and features an intuitive user interface and advanced diagnostic capabilities.
- Intuitive, icon-based programming with drag-and-drop PC configuration simplifies device setup and management
- Supports a wide range of safety devices, eliminating the need to buy and stock safety relay modules dedicated to specific safety devices
- Two safety six amp relay outputs each with three N.O. sets of contacts
- Ten inputs, including four that can be used as non-safe outputs
- Automatic Terminal Optimization (ATO) can increase inputs from 10 up to 14
- Industrial Ethernet two-way communication enables 256 virtual non-safe status outputs and 80 virtual non-safe inputs (reset, on/off, cancel off-delay, mute enable.)
- SC-XM3 external drive for fast swap and quick configuration without a PC