Phoenix Contact’s Stand-alone IP20 IO-Link Master provides needed connectivity to IO-Link devices both inside and outside the control cabinet. With easy web-based configuration and communications interfaces for EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, and PROFINET, this makes them a great addition to the I/O family.
IO-Link use is growing rapidly as a standard for communications down to sensors and actuators. The protocol provides a point-to-point communication using your existing three wire connections. Through this connection, you are still able to acquire a simple digital signal and also have the ability to activate additional communications to acquire additional process, configuration, and diagnostics data.
- Connection of up to eight IO-Link devices
- Communications via PROFINET, EtherNet/IP™, Modbus/TCP, and OPC UA
- Convenient web server for simple the parameterization and diagnostics of IO-Link devices
- IODD files integration directly through web interface.
- Integrated two port switch for flexible networking options
- Quick installation, thanks to Push-in connection technology
Phoenix Contact Stand-Alone IP20 IO-Link Master