Phoenix Contact’s power outlet product group now includes the ease of push-in technology. Installers have the choice of Phoenix Contact’s traditional UT screw-in outlets or the company’s new PT outlets—a well packaged, simple-to-install, push-in power option. Control cabinet outlets simplify connecting electrical auxiliary devices for tasks such as mounting, testing, and lighting, and you will appreciate the flexibility offered by both PT and UT sockets with the choice of DIN rail or surface mounting. Because the control cabinet power-outlets are intended for global use, it contains 10 country-specific pin-connector patterns in accordance with the currently applicable country-specific standards. Fully enclosed, no assembly required and convenient marking areas on each socket will help installers ID outlets properly.
- Single outlets – maximum space savings while providing a single outlet
- Double outlets Dual power outlets offer two 120 V AC/15 A or 20 A receptacles
- Vertical or horizontal (V/H) mounted outlets offer flexibility
- Switch outlets – feature an ON/OFF toggle switch, equipped with a indicator light
- Surge protected outlets – offering Transient Voltage Surge Suppression (TVSS)
- US line of outlets are UL Listed