SMC Corporation of America introduces their AC20, 30, 40-D series of modular filter/regulator/lubricator (FRL) units. The -D series builds upon the popular AC FRL units, offering a number of improvements, including:
- Flat Profile – All components share flat, level surfaces with uniform edges for a consistent look.
- Regulator Handle Ergonomics – The regulator handles for the AR and AW series have added a finger hold and anti-slip profile to improve ergonomics.
- Transparent Open/Close Window – Built-in square type pressure gauges for the AR and AW series now have a transparent window that allows for easier indicator adjustment without removing the pressure gauge cover.
- More Attachment Options – A T-spacer pressure switch, an L-shaped piping adapter, and a combination of the two attachments are available.
- Consistent Mounting – The AC-D series incorporates the same width and mounting manner as the existing models, allowing easy installation of upgraded equipment.
- The VHS-D series pressure release 3-point valves have been redesigned to match the appearance of the AC-D series.
The AC-D series preserves some of the same features as the existing model, including a transparent, two-layer PC bowl for improved environmental resistance and a one-piece element and bowl for easy replacement.